The Church is re-opening for Worship
St Paul’s Church will be reopening for the parish Eucharist at 10.00 a.m. on 5th July.
We can welcome 16 people under strict social distancing. If we have more than the safe social distancing numbers, we will not be able to let people in. If you are intending to attend St Paul’s we can make sure you have a seat if you either email Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Pauline on 07933 280349. If demand is greater we can look in the future to put an additional Parish Eucharist on at a different time.
• Observe social distancing and floor markers when entering and exiting the Church
• Use hand sanitiser (provided) or wash your hands on the way in and on the way out.
• Sign in and out (for any possible subsequent contract tracing).
• Please remain at least 2 metres apart at all times.
• Only sit on the chairs that are laid out. Just people from the same household can sit together and can move chairs to facilitate this.
• Please don’t stack or remove any stacked chairs.
• Please arrive and leave in silence so that you don’t distract others who are praying. If you wish to have a chat with people please meet outside in the Churchyard, away from the entrance and path.
• We have measures in place to enable communion to be distributed safely to anyone who wants to receive.
• We won’t be able to sing but we will use the sound system to play music to accompany sacred moments.
• The toilet area will be deep cleaned before and after any time the Church is open. If you need to use the toilet whilst in Church, please leave the light on and use the disposable wipes to clean any surface touched.
• Roped off areas are not to be entered.
• The Service book has been condensed onto one sheet of paper; it will be available on chairs when you arrive. Please take the sheet away with you afterwards, and bring back next week, to reduce waste and copying.
• You will need to bring the readings sheet (or your iPad) with you.
• You may light candles, this is an important part of our prayer life, however you must bring your own matches or lighter.
If you can be there, and it is safe for you be there it will be very good to see you!!