St Paul’s will remain open
Being people of worship and prayer
The Coronavirus pandemic
There is a variant of the virus, which is much more easily transmitted.
The latest guidance is here:
This is what the guidance says about churches:
Places of Worship
You can attend places of worship for a service. However you must not mingle with anyone outside of your house bubble or support group. You should maintain strict social distancing at all times.
The Parish Eucharist
will be streamed from St Paul’s at 10.00 am on Sunday, and published on YouTube afterwards
We can remain open only if it is safe for everyone
If you hope to be present:
· Book in advance by telephoning or emailing Karen or Pauline
· Think about other people when moving round the church
· Follow the stewards direction
· Leave promptly at the end of the service
· Follow the instructions of the stewards
· You must wear a face covering, unless you have a medical reason not to.
If you are at all unsure,
If you are vulnerable
If you have any possible CoVid symptoms,
If are awaiting the result of a test
Stay home and watch the livestream
We can accommodate a maximum of 25 people in Church with strict social distancing.
Click below for latest Risk Assessment
Please pray for
Everyone involved in caring for others, at home, in hospital or in care homes
Everyone involved in vaccine research and delivery
Everyone who is afraid or anxious
Those who are sick
Those who mourn
Those who have died